BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Not 'Goodbye', It's 'See You Soon'

Yesterday evening a group of my closest friends and I all went bowling. It was a kind of last hurrah before C.C and A.C leave for university.

Despite bowling not being my greatest skill (okay, I suck) I still had a really great time. C and I invented bolf, and M.C invented monkey-bowling. Take that last bit as you please.

All through the evening members of our group kept sneaking away, ostensibly to the washroom. C and A noticed that we were gone for a rather long time, but were completely surprised when at the end of the evening we presented them each with goodbye cards! (Yes, which we had signed in the washroom. Slight lack of organization, I know. But bonus points for sneakiness!)

Saying goodbye was hard at the end, but I know we'll see them again at Christmas. And by then we'll all have lot's of great university stories to share!

If we were vegetables, this would be us:



i.e: Awesome. And hilarious.

No comments: