BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

How Can Doing Nothing Be So Much Work?

Today started off really slow. I was sluggish and homesick, not to mention I slept through the first activity...whoops!

But then I got motivated and went out. It was kind of nice to have a little quiet walk. I was planning on heading to the grocery store to buy granola bars, since skipping breakfast seems to be becoming a habit of mine (bad I know), but I only got a couple of blocks before realizing that was so not happening. So I went to the campus store instead. I needed to buy a day planner, plus it was conveniently right beside the spot where I gave up on the great grocery hike.

Later J.Y and N.M and I went to what was cheesily called a "Dive in Movie". Basically they had a big screen set up in the pool and were showing 'Finding Nemo'. K and I thought it should have been 'Jaws' or 'Piranha 3D'. . .oh well. It was pretty neat actually, but J and N were cold so we left a little early. Plus we were starving! As always. ;)

I must admit, I like the unlimited buffet thing everyday. It's easy to over eat, though I'm trying to be good, haha.

We chilled in N's room for a bit before finally deciding to watch 'Bride and Prejudice'. I love that movie. Sooooo funny....

Then K dropped by and introduced us to her friend I.S. We ended up back at my place until ten, and made plans to meet again in the morning for Shinerama.

No comments: