BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Alumni Reception

Monday night was the Alumni Reception for my school. This is where the graduating class is officially welcomed into the alumni association. It was fun to hang out with some of my friends for an evening, but the speeches were pretty boring. Not to mention two of my ex-sailing coaches were there...awkward. I had forgotten they went to my school years ago.
And the gift given to the grads was.... well... hideous. It was a nice thought, but I swear if you were being attacked all you would have to do is whip out this alarm clock with faux-wood decorations and the school crest emblazoned on the front, and your assailants would run screaming.
Who needs a Tazer when you have tacky high-school memorabilia? :)

No comments: