BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shakespearean Pants

Geoffrey's in a play called 'The Complete Wrks of Wllm Shkspre Abridged'. He's playing Hamlet, the lead, and they perform this Thursday and Friday night at Neptune Theatre.
Anyway, yesterday he remembers that he needs Shakespearean pants for the dress rehearsal which was today. My parents wanted to take these spare pants to a tailor, but noooo, I just had to volunteer.
I ended up working on them for about four hours straight last night. Thank goodness for velcro or I would have been another hour making button holes. They turned out pretty good in the end though!


My grandparents just came back from their winter home in Arizona. Tonigh my grandpa is sleeping over before heading to a meeting in the morning, which means little miss Livi is sleeping in the furnace room. But it is a very nice furnace room. It's tangerine coloured. Anyway, they brought me back a dress, which is veeerry pretty and some peanut brittle from Virginia.
I had never had peanut brittle before tonight, can you imagine? I am now addicted. Add that to my list, haha.

No comments: