BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bath Day for Winnie

I spent yesterday and today cleaning the house in preperation for another visit from my grandfather later this week. Winnie is happy living in a now-clean environment, especially now that she too is clean: i.e. Today was bath day. I turned on the shower by accident at one point which kind of freaked her out.
Here I have written, for your amusement, the outcome of said mistake in the form of a screenplay:
Winnie: AHH! THE ROOF HAS DISAPPEEARED! IT'S RAINING INSIDE! THE SKY IS FALLING!
Livi is wrestling with 50 pounds of dripping wet labrador retriever
Livi: NO, NO, STAY IN THE TUB, STAY IN THE-OOF! AW, NOW I'M ALL WET TOO...NO, DON'T SHAKE! NOOO!
Livi manages to mop up most of the floor with her clothing as she slips around trying to get the dog outside with minimum water-damage to the house.
Good times, good times.

No comments: