BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Precious


I went out on Friday and bought a new camera! I realize this seems an un-called-for moment of spontaneity, but it was on sale. The price was even better than it would have been in the states!
And it is my precious. It's a Fujifilm Finepix s1600, and it has rapid shoot, and panorama, and face detection...*sigh* I am in love...
Geoff's play was fantastic: best part was when they broke a sword in the middle of the fight in Macbeth. Geoff and Mac were laughing so hard on stage, and so was the audience, but they still managed the Scottish accents, in a giggily kind of way. And he was an excellent Hamlet.
Also, I just noticed that this is my 50th post. Quite the milestone, considering I expected to only continue for a week or so when I started in March. Let's see how long it takes until 100!

No comments: