BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Magical Bike Lanes



Okay, explanation: the bike lanes in Halifax have only been painted on in the last couple of years, and only in certain places. They also end randomly. One minute there's a bike lane, the next minute there isn't. So my family jokes that they were designed with Harry Potter in mind. And this is my mental picture whenever it comes up. I love how they're on a double bike, haha. Just thought I'd share!
Sue's opperation went well, it's going to be six weeks before we actually know what was making her sick, but she should be out of the hospital in two weeks or so(right now she's pretty dopey on painkillers). She claims it will only be a week and a half, but we'll see.
And her boyfriend passes inspection. Although the nice, civilized conversation we had wasn't nearly as much fun as my imagined interview would have been. (see previous post)
School was blah today for the most part. We finished syllabus for Bio. Also, C.C. and A.M. and I went on an adventure to Sobeys, the Gingerbread House and Schooner Books. A.M. had to drop off some food bank donations, and when we walked into Sobeys with a bulging black bag, people looked at us like we'd stuffed a dead contortionist in there and were looking for a place to stash the body.



This was my favourite movie when I was little. I knew all the songs, and I must have rented it a million times. Today we found a copy of the book in Schooner's for only $3!!! I was so excited!

No comments: