BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interviews and Interrogations

Sue is being brought up to the QE II tomorrow. I think they plan to opperate on Friday. Her parents are going to stay with us for a couple of days, and I think her boyfriend Ian is as well. We haven't met him before, so this is my chance to make sure he's okay...
Livi to Ian: What's your family history? Do you drink? Do you smoke? Where do you work? How long have you been working there? What are your prospects for advancement?
Ian: Uh...
Livi: Are you right or left handed? Do you have any allergies? Any pets? Any weaknesses? What's your credit score?
Ian: Uh...
Livi: Are you wearing matching socks? What's your credit card number and it's expiry date? What was the middle name of your paternal great grandmother? Do you drive? Do you have any outstanding fines or tickets? Have you ever been to jail?
Ian: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! *runs screaming from the house* SUSANNE! SAVE ME FROM YOUR CRAZY COUSIN THE INTERROGATOR!
Livi: Heh heh heh...he lasted longer than most. I give him an A+!

At least, this is how things would happen if my life was a comic strip. Sometimes I can't tell the difference. To Sue: I'm sure he's lovely, just looking out for ya!

No comments: