BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Day of the Long Weekend

No Binu today. I put out carrots but he never came, which is odd. Not only is he a little chubby, he's also a little piggy. He likes broccoli in particular. Maybe he has a tummy ache from all that rich food.
Other than that, my day was slow. My parents went back down to Antigonish for the day. My dog is still in Mahone Bay. They said what with all this turmoil we should be able to pack up and leave any day, so it's better for Winnie to stay down there for the time being. I miss her though.
Wow, this blog is depressing... I did try a new recepie today:
Curried Shrimp with Rice


It was okay, but I found it was a lot of prep for what resulted. Here's the link though, if you're interested: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/curried-rice-shrimp-00000000006830/index.html

No comments: