BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Flying Pigs

It would appear that the degree of my distraction in regards to studying increases proportionally as the start of exams approaches. The following is a record of my thought process while M.C. was studying math and I was supposed to be studying chem.

When pigs figure out the whole flying thing, I imagine a lot of crazy things will start to happen, and there will be certain folks who will lose rather large sums of money.
I don't see why people feel so secure betting against it. As far as I'm concerned, it's only a matter of time before they're airborne.
For instance: experts maintain that your average pot bellied pig is smarter than your average canine, and yet dogs have been to space.
So why have our porcine friends yet to make he leap? The way I see it, they've heard that the only thing on the moon is a bunch of rocks and a nice view. Not to mention you have to survive on astronaut food. *shudder*
As for aeroplanes, I submit to you that the day domesticated animals (apart from two-year-olds; they seem to have had a good lawyer and got ahead of the others) are permitted to buy first class tickets like the rest of us will be they day pigs start to fly.

No comments: