BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Rebellion


Just when you thought being home alone couldn't get creepier....dun dun duuunnn....
My parents and Geoff left me today. They're taking my dog down to stay with Grandma for the weekend.

Normally being home alone is fine. Except when i's dark. And all the household appliances are rebelling. First it was the dishwasher, although that could be because my father accidentially dumped a can of paint in it. Then today the thermostat, washing machine and vaccume cleaner all simultaneously bit the dust.
Not to mention the cable's out so all I get is that fuzzy snow when I turn on the tv.

So...if I go missing? You know what got me. I'm sure they're in the other room, planning their attack...

Wait, what was that? OH MY GOD HERE THEY COME! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH....

That's right children. Household appliances: worse than zombies. Ever tried to cut the head off a rampaging washing machine? Not so easy.

No comments: