BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Dishwasher Conspiracy


We finally got our new dishwasher installed after our old one bit the dust sometime in the last two weeks. Mother is quite attached already (she hates washing dishes). She named it Doris. Doris the Dishwasher. Not my idea, but at least there's alliteration. Also, while walking Winnie (hehe, more alliteration!), I saw at least three dishwashers (and one stove) being thrown away. Therefore there is a conspiracy. After consulting an expert in this field, young Geoffrey, I have come to the conclusion that all outstanding warranties expired last week, allowing every appliance whose coverage has terminated to self distruct.
I blame UFOs for this travesty of justice and buyer security. It's the only logical explanation you see.
Plus our new dishwasher makes frog-like noises instead of a comforting hum. If that's not proof of an alien invasion, I don't know what is.

No comments: