BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super What Now?

My family has never been much for televised sports. Oh sure, we watch the Olympics. And try to get me away from the TV when Paul Tingley or the Brazilian soccer players are on.

But in general, no. So it's not totally my fault that I got as far as grade eight not knowing exactly what the Superbowl was. My friend OB was appalled.

OB: So, you gonna watch the Superbowl?

Livi: Nah, I don't think so.

OB: What?! Why not?!

Livi: *dead serious* I'm not really one for televised bowling.

OB: You're joking, right?

Livi: Nope. Really doesn't interest me. I don't even like regular bowling all that much.

OB: We can't be friends anymore. *walks away*

Sad. But true. Thankfully I have since been enlightened. This year I cheered for the Packers, mostly because I have actually been to Green Bay Wisconsin. And their fans wear cheese on their heads. Enough said.


ps: They won! :D

No comments: