BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is this Post Strange? Probably.

I love statistics. They make me feel powerful.

For instance:

Ten percent of all car theives are left handed. All polar bears are left handed. What's the probability that a polar bear just stole your car? Do you know? I know.

BAM. Unstoppable.


A total of 4000 cans are opened around the world every second. Ten babies are conceived around the world every second. When you open a can, what is the chance that you just became pregnant? Do you know? I know.

BAM. All knowing.

Last Question: What is the probability you just read this post? Do you know? I know.

BAM. I am the god of Statistics. Those who disagree have a high probability of getting struck by lightning in the next ten seconds. ;) 

No comments: