BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Senior Moments Already? Oh The Joys of Growing Up...

Every Wednesday morning at eight thirty five I have Math Tutorial. Now, I'm not really an early morning kind of girl: don't get me wrong, I get up early. I just don't like it. So I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't performing at optimal capacity this morning.

Halfway through the class, I heard a loud thump coming from behind me. I was pretty bleary, and just assumed that the kid in the next row back had dropped his book or something. Didn't even look.

Turns out that thump was the sound of my cell falling out of my pocket and onto the floor.

I go happily through my day, not realizing it's missing. Get back to my room, notice my phone was off the hook. I fix it and literally five minutes later my telephone's a ringing.

It seems some kind kid brought my poor little phone to the TA. He in turn emailed myself and my parents. The most embarrassing part is that he thought I was an open house kid: too young for university!!!

I have to go pick it up from him tomorrow...so embarrassing...
But reading this made me feel a little better. At least I know now it only gets better with age!

No comments: