BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Premonitions.

According to a friend, if you have the same dream twice it means it will come true, while if you have the same dream three times, it will happen the exact opposite.
Assuming this is true:

(1) I will never be chased by the monster from 'Where the Wild Things Are' through the halls of the IWK hospital on Halloween. Nor will I hide from said monster in a random root cellar with all my friends from preschool and my teacher. Nor will my teacher decide to feed me to the monster so that everyone else can escape. (YAY!)

(2) I will have coffee with Tom Kastle at a Starbucks in Montreal in the middle of a blizzard. In fact, we have to walk through the blizzard to get to Starbucks, with only Christmas lights to guide our way. (...Yay?)

(3) I will marry a mysterious, face-less man with lots of money. And broad shoulders. (Not sure how I feel about the faceless part, but the rest sounds pretty good! So YAY!)

(4) Anton Yelchin will not declare his undying love for me. (D'aw...)

By the way, that first one was actually a recurring nightmare I had when I was little. Oh, and here's Anton, just for good measure. Isn't he precious?


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: