BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

And Your Real Life Starts...NOW!

Or in twelve days. That's when I move out of the house I have lived in my whole life and into residence at university. I'm really excited of course, but a little anxious. Especially when I realize that I'm going to have to remember to carry band-aids with me at all times, and buy stuff like shampoo, and Q-tips, and pads for heavens sake!

Those of you who have experienced my scatterbrained-ness firsthand understand why this is funny. For those of you who haven't...in order to remember anything, I have to use a white board marker to write a checklist on my mirror. And then refer to it throughout the day. Several times. And that was when I was living at home!

Oh well. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. Or die. That's a definite possibility. ;)

No comments: