BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day Two (Meeting Miss Frances)

We left Levis at around ten or so. It's about halfway between home and Waterloo, where my Aunt Elaine and Uncle Dan live, so another ten hours today. When we arrived, my Aunt Elaine and their dog, Emma, were waiting outside for us. My cousin Matt was there too, and in his arms was wee Frances. She is too beautiful for words. Such a calm baby, with sweet little smiles. She never cries. It was good to see a doggie again too. I was going through Winnie withdrawal...



Rob and Erika (Her mum and da) think her hair might be coming in red! First ginger in the family since Geoff and I!

That evening we went for a walk in downtown Waterloo and bought some gelato. Mmmm...gelato...and Geoffrey visited the bar where the TV show 'Dan for Mayor' was shot.

No comments: