BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Early Morning Paranoia.

1:00 am: "Hmmm...I wonder when my geology project is due...?"

2:30 am: "Did she say something about Wednesday?"

3:30 am: "Okay, I'm pretty sure I remember her mentioning Wednesday for some reason..."

4:30 am: "Oh! I bet she meant the geology project is due Wednesday."

6:30 am: "HOLY CRAP! TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!"

*Mental meltdown through which I somehow manage to finish the project and drag my sorry butt to class on time*

*Half-way through class, I notice I forgot the project on my desk at home in my rush to get out the door*

*Spend the second half of class freaking out*

Last 5 minutes of class: "Okay everyone, remember your project is due on Friday! No exceptions!

*I realize all my hard work was for naught, dissolve into a mass of tears and exhaustion, and slither on to math class*

Moral of this story: Ignore that nagging little voice in your head that pops up early in the morning. It's a vindictive little gremlin that just wants to watch you make a fool of yourself.

No comments: