BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dream Big.

Last night, I dreamt I looked something like this:



But that was okay, because I was . . . an X-Man (er-woman)! And I knew that as long as I was in the right story-line, I had a shot at meeting Wolverine.

Things were going well. My big blue partner and I were cruising the streets in our police car, when all of a sudden there was a robbery!

We leaped into action, and after much chasing I tackled the thief to the ground. I was on top of the world (and the thief, coincidentally)! Wolverine would hear about my victory over the forces of chaos. Nothing could bring me down!

Then I got creamed by an SUV. Can you say alien roadkill?

My big blue partner picked me up, telling the onlookers that there was nothing to see, "Only an iguana that escaped from the zoo". He was begging me to hold on, to speak to him. I mustered up the last of my strength and managed to croak out a single phrase before I woke up.

"All I wanted...was to meet Hugh Jackman..."




Only I would finally attain my life goal of joining the X-Men and subsequently get hit by a Ford Expedition.

No comments: