BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome to History.

This has been a fairly eventful week, and I wanted to capture some of the highlights for when I look back on this place years from now.

Ahem.

Dear future me,

First off was the royal wedding. If you don't recall, it was kind of a big deal.


You liked making fun of the hats. Among other things, of course.

Then they caught and killed Osama Bin Laden after 10 years of trying.

Although PM Harper usually makes your brain vomit whenever he speaks, you thought that his official statement regarding Canada's reaction to the news (i.e. "sober satisfaction") was appropriate.

Finally, you voted for the first time. Harper got a majority. Though I won't remind you how you voted, I will say you were less than pleased with the results.

Oh, and you worked on the Silva pretty much every day.

Hope all is well with you. As I'm sure you know, I'm doing alright.

I'll be seeing you,

Livi

No comments: