BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feed Nova Scotia ... Cows?

Dad Geoff and I went to volunteer at the food bank last night, as we are wont to do some Tuesdays. Our job is mostly to sort out good cans (undented) from bad cans (dented).

I was pretty beat by the time I got there. That is my excuse.

Anyway, one box was full of cans of dog food:


See the doggie on the can?

The next box was filled with cat food:


See the kitty on the can?

The third box I opened was full of yellow PC brand cans with pictures of cows on the front. And (for a split second mind you) I thought to myself "Who would donate a box full of cow food?"

It was evaporated milk actually. Much more useful. In my defence, anyone could have made that mistake! Okay, well, maybe just me...

No comments: